Sunday 15 June 2014

My Horrid Henry reading day by Tyler

I read eight Horrid Henry books today. They were all really funny. In Horrid Henry's Christmas Presents, it was so funny when Henry gave out his presents that he had found all around the house. He wrote a poem for his dad calling him old and bald, and also a poem for his mum and called her wrinkly and said that she had a big bum and tum. I laughed so loud that I had to read that bit to my mum. Luckily she laughed too!

In Horrid Henry's Homework, he had a spelling that he had to practise. If you know Horrid Henry, then you will know that he didn't practise at all! On the test day, he copied every spelling from Clever Clare and ended up getting every spelling correct. The teacher was so pleased that she moved Henry up to the next spelling group which meant that he had extra words to learn. That will teach him for cheating!

These books are really funny and enjoyable to read. I would recommend them to all ages if you enjoy really funny books.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, eight books read in one day? That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wich book did you like the most tyler

    ReplyDelete