Thursday 8 May 2014

Wicked by Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman

I love the Wicked books, they are so cool. The first book is called The Slobberers.

Here is the blurb: I froze on the other side of the fence. Horrible gobbling squeals came from the SLOBBERERS as they slimed over the bloody trail I had left behind. Aaaaaahhh! I tore my hand and fled. Its WICKED...to be continued.

There are 6 books in the series, they are all wonderful.

by Honey King

The Wicked books are awesome. I love them. I wanted to read them because of the blurb. THhe first book is called The Slobberers. The other book titles are Battering Rams, Croaked, Dead Ringer, The Creeper and Till Death Us Do Part. I love them all, they are great and you should read them.

by Mollie Cossey


10 comments:

  1. Hi my name is andrew from the marsh school. I like to read the wicked slobbers and dead ring. are you a boy or girl. hey do you ever read a
    magic tree house. BYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wicked!!! You get it? The books name is that. I'v read books
    like that. BYE!!! Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mollie do you play mincraft mollie. i think you should read magic tree house and wimpey kid books BYE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH and bi the way from andrew BYE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi this jake from the marsh school one of the books is called the creeper is that the minecraft creeper.did you ever read a my weird school book. BYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked seems like a scary book. Is it? - Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI I am Muhammad from the marsh school NJ have you
    the one with the creeper right back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEVER READ THAT BOOK BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT I WISH I COULD READ THAT BOOK. THAT'S BOOK COVER GIVES ME CHILLS AND CREPS. BUT
    I LIKE IT P.S I DIDN'NT MEAN THE CAPITALIZE LETTERS SORRY SOPHIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is brady from the marsh school and I really want to read that book

    ReplyDelete
  10. what happen in this book. it looks scary. i would read it i love scary books. do you? i love to read this sometime.this is shannon from the marsh school bye:)

    ReplyDelete