Thursday 8 May 2014

My dragon poem by Oskar

I love reading books about dragons. Some of my favourite dragon books are Tell Me A Dragon, Dragonkeeper, Dragonology, How To Train Your Dragon and Dragon Rider. Here is a poem I wrote about dragons.


Dragon
Deep in the cave lies the ultimate dragon
That killed thousands of people
It rests...
But one day it will come out of its cave 
And destroy everything
Will no one save us?
Or will one of us train that dragon?
We found the boy for that!
His name is Oskar!
 He saw the dragon
He got paralyzed
The dragon dived for Oskar
 The dragon who is letting Oskar touch it
He flew the dragon every day
Everyone got along

16 comments:

  1. Wow Oskar! What an amazing poem. You must really love dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Oskar my name is Natanya from Inaburra school Sydney Australia. I really like the poem you rote about dragons. Are dragons your favorite animal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi oskar my name is james that was a great story!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Oskar,

    My name is Samuel and i'm from Australia Sydney Inaburra School

    I like your poem and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Abbey from Inaburra School. I liked your story about the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice poem I love it



    by mikolaj big ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is Delaney from the Marsh School in New Jersey. I think you really liked dragons so much that you just had to write that poem. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that was a great story!!
    from joshua

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is Anna from the marsh school. I really like dragons to. Do you like to write books and what does being mad mean? write back pleces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Oskar my name is rudy I like dragons to. your story is awsome hop you like this comment BIY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi my name is Brady from the marsh school and I realy want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you love dragon city and dragon vale. Jay from absecon new jersy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI I am muhammad from the marsh school I think you like dragons a lot and I really like your story what other book do you like right back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i love this story even beter it looks like a cool story i love it do you like to read. it looks like a nice story i would like to read it sometime:) this is shannon from the marsh school bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is so awesome well done you put so much effort in to it .

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is so awesome well done you put so much effort in to it .

    ReplyDelete