Thursday 8 May 2014

Kaspar, Prince of Cats by Michael Morpurgo

I am reading a book called Kaspar, Prince of Cats. Its awesome so far. It’s about a boy called Jonny Trot, a cat called Kaspar, the lady who owns Kaspar and a countess. Jonny doesn’t really have any friends until Kaspar the cat and his owner move into the flats. They all meet and Kaspar’s owner wants Jonny to look after Kaspar for her while she goes out. So Jonny agrees and looks after Kaspar. One day while he is looking after the cat, Kaspar jumps up onto Jonny and purrs.

If you want to find out more read Kaspar, Prince of Cats. I would recommend this book to people who are 7 or over because there are some tricky words to read.

By Jersie-Leigh Moore.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    i really enjoyed reading your review
    on Kaspar the prince of Cats.it made me really want to read the book.
    Its sounds awesome
    From Emma at Inaburra school Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Micheal. I'm Mark and I am from Sydney, Australia.I like the post that you did.Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your awesome post! Kasper seems like a very nice cat. LOL! - Delaney

    ReplyDelete