Wednesday 7 May 2014

A list of favourite books by Kristopher, Tyler, Madison, Andrew and Toby

Stinkbomb and Ketchup-Face and the Badness of Badgers by John Dougherty

One Dog and his Boy by Eva Ibbotson

Horrid Henry

Mr Gum

The BFG

Diary of a Wimpy Kid



The World of Norm books by Jonathan Meres

All of the Roald Dahl books

Tarzan books by Andy Briggs

The Girls FC books by Helena Pielichaty

Mr Gum books by Andy Stanton.

All the Horrid Henry books by Francesca Simon

Demon Dentist by David Walliams

The best World Cup book ever

The Simpsons Holiday Humdinger by Matt Groening

My favourite book is The Wheel Man by Duane Swierczynski.

My favourite characters from Lord of the Rings are:
Frodo, Bilbo, Thorin Oakenshield, Aragorn, Smaug, Sam, Pippin and Sauron.


Madison’s favourite books
Monster School by Garry Kilworth
The Loser books by Jim Smith
Fairythorn Tales by Lara Faraway
Dork Diaries

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristopher, Tyler, Madison, Andrew and Toby, Thank you for sharing what your favourite books and characters are because there are several books here I haven't read yet, and your list has reminded me that I need to hurry up and read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger, I read Lord of the Rings at least ten times! It's great. I tried to map out the Mines of Moria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book Lord of the rings have you ever read a black lagon book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is Andrew i like to watch lord of the rings.Hey did you saw the piano guy lord of the rings are you a boy or a girl? I am a boy. how are you doing good or no? Do you ever read a magic tree house?Do you play xbox?Whats your teachers name?Do you have friends i have friends do you? Do you work hard? Whats your principal's name? BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and bye the way i like to read lord of the rings. From Andrew

    ReplyDelete