Wednesday 7 May 2014

A Horse Called Hero by Sam Angus


My name is Kayley and I am reading a book called A Horse Called Hero by Sam Angus.

I am really enjoying this book because some parts are happy and some parts are sad. I am now going to tell you some of the blurb...In London in 1940 Dodo and her little brother Wolf do not know what has happened to their father.
  
I would recommend this book and give it 10 out of 10 because it is really good and I think other people should read it.
  
Thank you for reading my book review.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayley, Thank you for your book recommendation. Dodo and Wolf are interesting names for characters. I am going to buy A Horse Called Hero for my son because he likes horses so he is sure to enjoy reading a book about a hero horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayley. This sounds like a super book. Is it a bit like War Horse by Michael Morpurgo?

    ReplyDelete