Thursday 6 March 2014

The Girl Who Cried Monster by RL Stine

You should really read this book, it is so good! Also it's really exciting and weird.

I'm going to put the blurb. Lucy's always telling stories and scaring her little brother Randy with her monster tales. What a laugh! But now Lucy's seen a real monster. It's the librarian, Mr Mortman. Lucy's actually seen him turn into a monster and it's not funny, it's horrible. When Lucy tries telling her parents about it they don't believe here! Big surprise! Can Lucy convince them she's telling the truth this time?

If you like exciting and spooky books, this book is the one for you. Also it's a Goosebumps book.

Review by Honey King.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant review Honey! Thanks for writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely review. I like all of the Goosebumps books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review Honey loved it so so so much I have read and watched all of the goose bump books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my name is Brady from the marsh school and I have read that goosebumb book have you ever read a other goosebumb book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Rudy from the marsh school. I love Goosebumps. Did you
    know Goosebumps TV show on Netflix
    and The Girl Who Monster is the
    first in the series.

    ReplyDelete