Sunday 2 March 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney

DIARY OF A WIMPY KID: THE LAST STRAW


This story is all about a boy called Greg. He is having trouble at school and at home. He hates it and his only friend at his school is Rowley. That isn't the best thing to have because firstly, if he has no friends except Rowley then everyone will think he needs help getting more, and secondly, Rowley isn't really the best either because basically he's a baby. He likes playing baby games and he's afraid of the dark, so I'm thinking that's more or less being a baby. Also, I know that he's not really real but I sort of think I feel sorry for him. I know that it's hard for him at school with everyone laughing at him because of his stupidity. Greg's mum has been quite harsh on him and no one knows why. OK, well that's all I'm saying so you'll have to get the book to learn more.

Megan Smith

5 comments:

  1. This is a great review, thank you for writing it! But you didn't put your name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Wimpy Kid books, I read them all the time. I also like Tom Gates and The World of Norm too. Anything that makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wimpy Kid books are fun, but sometimes a bit too similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review megan it caught my eye that pink ish purply colour you review looked so good if I was a judge I would give it a 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Brady from the marsh school and I love all of the diary of the wimpy kid books!

    ReplyDelete