Sunday 26 January 2014

'I am not a Loser' series by Barry Loser- spelling and punctuation by Jim Smith

My name is Madison. I love reading and here is my first book review.

Barry Loser is a boy who really hates his surname. Everyone at school calls him loser. Barry likes to say 'keel' instead of 'cool' because he thinks it sounds better. He's usually nice although sometimes he can do something mean, but not often.

These are the funniest books ever to be written in the whole wide world. The books are so funny, if you read them you will huff and puff with laughing afterwards and they will lift your heart. They really are that funny. I love these and you could too if you tried them, so have a go and read them. Be careful though because you might not stop laughing.

If you like Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates books, well stop reading them NOW because these are funnier.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review Madison, my class love reading these books too. I'd love to see more of your reviews when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison, thank you for this recommendation. I will show your review to my son who is 11 and enjoys books that make him laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone

    ReplyDelete