Thursday 12 December 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

I love Diary of a Wimpy Kids books because they are so funny and cheerful. They are great books because they can cheer you up when you are feeling sad. My favourite character is Manny because he makes silly noises and comes up with lots of silly names for the dog. I would recommend these books because they are awesome books to read when you are bored. Kids will love them. I've finished the second book and I'm now going to read all the others. They're my favourite books ever. I just love these books.

Tamzin

6 comments:

  1. I love all the Wimpy Kid books too Tamzin. They are really funny, I laugh so much my eyes start to water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review Tamzin. My class have just been looking at your brilliant book blog, well done. Do you think children in Year 5 would like the Wimpy Kid books? Are there any other similar books that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Year 5 would definitely like them. Other books that are really funny include the Tom Gates books, Dork Diaries, David Walliams books (Demon Dentist) and Stinkbomb & Ketchup Face. We also like Poetry is Not Pants by Craig Bradley.
    Tamzin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review about the diary of the wimpy kid book it is very good

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cool bye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is really good and another thing is that I'm going to read all of them because I like the plots and the flow of this story

    ReplyDelete