Saturday 16 November 2013

Young Werewolf by Cornelia Funke

My teacher asked me to review this book as I read it first in our class. It is a spooky story about a boy and he gets bitten. He then turns into a werewolf. His teacher knows a lot about weird creatures and starts to follow him about so his friend tries to help him. Her name is Lisa and the boy's name is Matt. The teacher's name is Mr Foulweather which is a good name for him.

I liked reading this book. It wasn't too scary for me and it was lots of fun to read. I am in Year 4 and I think other children who are in Year 4 too would like to read it. Especially people that like stories about werewolves but not really scary ones.

The cover is really nice and quite shiny. The writer of this book always uses good words like squinted so well done to her. I will read more books from her soon and I am pleased I read it first.

Here is the cover.


From Thomas.

4 comments:

  1. What a good review Thomas. Thank you for sharing it with us. It sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this review Thomas. I will buy it now that I have read your review, but I wouldn't have otherwise because I think the cover looks quite scary (and I don't like scary books).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great, thank you for telling us about it, Thomas. I will order it for our school library now so that our Year 4 pupils can read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good Thomas it sounds like a very good book i will buy it if i can . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I WANT THAT BOOK NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY CRASY SOMETIMES LIKE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete