Thursday 6 June 2013

Ghost Stadium by Tom Palmer

School's finished for the summer, so Lucas and his two mates decide to go camping in the old abandoned football stadium, when suddenly they are awoken by something terrible. Will Lucas make it out alive with his friends or will the evil lurking in the stadium catch them? You need to read this book to find out what will happen.

This book is so amazing you could read it one million times and not get bored. It is not scary, but it is spooky and an awesome adventure book. It is also very short and quick to read, I finished it in about 35 minutes.

I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys atmospheric and spooky stories! Will you read it? I want to know if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

reviewed by Alec Ford.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this fab review. It's the first review of Ghost Stadium and has made me feel really happy. Thanks Alec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it too Alec. Spooky. I loved the idea of the story taking place in an an abandoned stadium.

    ReplyDelete