Friday 15 March 2013

Koala Calamity by Jonathan Meres

Koala Calamity is one of the books in the Awesome Animals series and is definitely one of the funniest. It is by the same author who writes the World Of Norm books.

Koala Calamity is a very good book. It's about three koalas called Dude, Bro and Squirt. I like the part when they missed the coach to go the big zoo. As well, I also enjoyed the part when Squirt saved Dude and Bro from the crocodile. I liked the name of the Eucalyptus branch.

Overall I think this is a really good book and I would recommend you to read it! (and the other Awesome Animals books).

Review by Tazmin.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tazmin. Thank you so much. I'm really glad you liked my book. Your review is fantastic by the way. In fact I may well write a review of your review. And then you can review that too! Bye and happy reading from Jonathan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find any of the other Awesome Animals books Tazmin? There are lots in the library.

    ReplyDelete